Thursday, September 22, 2011

Navigation, setting sights.A stream of Inside thoughts.

Setting my sights to new stars and new experiences. After a while I have realized that the toil has gotten stale and it become apparent that I have outgrown the cage I have created in my mind .

While my wish for extra limbs goes ungranted , I must turn down extra projects while I catch up on the few I have started.

Time to clean house, my subconscious has been speaking loud and clear: there is a need to move forward and not to cling to the (not so) comfortable past. Only then while the thrive happen. I wish to thrive and not struggle.I wish to surround myself with the support that mirrors what I give.

Dealing with anger when friends do not meet expectations becomes a part of this. I cannot hold places in my heart for people who do not do the same. It's time to let go of outmoded feelings and move on.

This completes my first transmission.

No comments:

Post a Comment